8th Annual Canadian Hemoglobinopathy Association Conference: Road to Hope
Virtual Meeting 2021
Saturday – September 25th, 2021
All abstract submissions must be sent by 17:00ET on Friday, August 20, 2021 to: email@example.com
- All health care providers are invited to submit their research in the field of hemoglobinopathies.
- At least one of the authors must be a CanHaem member.
- If none of the abstract authors is a CanHaem member, the abstract must be sponsored by a current CanHaem member.
- Abstracts with a presenting author who is (a) an employee of publicly traded or privately-held ineligible companies, or (b) owner of a privately-held company, will not be considered for oral presentation.
- Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples of such companies can be found on the ACCME website.
Maximum word length: 350 words.
Abstracts will be selected by a scientific committee and judged on the clarity of the presentation, quality of the work, state of completion, novelty and relevance to the field of hemoglobinopathies.