2022 Canadian Hemoglobinopathy Association Annual Conference and AGM
The theme of the meeting is: A Light in the Dark
Friday, September 16th and Saturday, September 17th, 2022
Call for Abstracts
The goal of the scientific session at the CanHaem annual meeting is to present novel Canadian research in the field of hemoglobinopathies.
All abstract submissions must be sent by 17:00 ET on Friday, August 26th, 2022, to: email@example.com
- All health care providers are invited to submit their research in the field of hemoglobinopathies.
- At least one of the authors must be a CanHaem member.
- If none of the abstract authors is a CanHaem member, the abstract must be sponsored by a current CanHaem member.
- Abstracts with a presenting author who is (a) an employee of publicly traded or privately held ineligible companies, or (b) owner of a privately held company, will not be considered for oral presentation.
- Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples of such companies can be found on the ACCME Website.
Maximum word length: 350 words.
Abstracts will be selected by a scientific committee and judged on the clarity of the presentation, quality of the work, state of completion, novelty, and relevance to the field of hemoglobinopathies.